How can I create a digital voice with The Voice Keeper app?
The Voice Keeper app allows you to preserve and create a digital voice directly from your iPhone. You are not required to complete any testings, download additional software or invest in a USB microphone headset. You can just download the app, sign up and start recording for free immediately.
If you don’t have an iPhone, you can still create a digital voice from your computer or tablet. In this case, it is recommended to use a USB microphone.
How to create a voice on The Voice Keeper app
- Download The Voice Keeper’s voice banking app from the AppStore.
- Alternatively, click here to create a digital voice from your computer.
- Register and start recording 30-100 sentences to get the first version of your digital voice.
- For another significantly improved version, continue recording an additional 10 minutes. Repeat this step until you are happy with the voice you have created.
Once you are happy with the voice you have created, you have three options
- Store your voice on our platform for $12 per year – This option is suitable for people who have been recently diagnosed with MND/ALS but still able to communicate. They can keep their voice safe until they are ready to use it.
- Purchase your new voice and use it on The Voice Keeper app as a text-to-speech communication software – This option is suitable for anyone who is looking for a simple text-to-speech communication tool after they have banked their voice. The cost for this option is only $75 and it allows you to communicate anything you want with your new digital voice.
- Purchase your new voice and use it on any communication device – There is a one-time payment of $299 and it allows you to download your new voice as a Windows SAPI file, which can be transferred into any speech-generating devices.
Why should I choose The Voice Keeper over other voice banking solutions?
- Fast and flexible – Our technology is based on a milestone system which allows you to record as little or as much as you want. You can start with as little as 30 sentences and gradually build it up. The more you record, the better the technology will become in capturing your tone and the way you speak.
- Affordable and easy to use – When we began developing The Voice Keeper, our main goal was to make it affordable to anyone who needs to bank their voice at any given time. For this reason, we made sure our technology is not only easy to use (just download and hit ‘record’) but also much more affordable compared to some of the other solutions available in the market.
- We’re flexible and you create a voice from your phone, computer or tablet – Use the app to create a digital voice from the comfort of your iPhone, but if you don’t have access to an iPhone you can still create a digital voice easily from a browser on your computer or tablet. This way you’re making voice banking work for you and your schedule, not the other way around.
Why don’t you try it out yourself today and let us know what you think? We’d love to hear your feedback.